Spring Grove Funeral Home (Northwest)
7830 Hamilton Ave
Mt Healthy, OH 45231
For over 175 years, Spring Grove Funeral Homes has been committed to serving Greater Cincinnati families as they honor, celebrate, and remember their loved ones.
Over the decades, we have worked hard to maintain a stellar reputation built on exceptional service and attention to detail.
We are proud to now provide these caring and professional services in the Mt. Healthy neighborhood for Greater Cincinnati families.
Please feel free to stop in and see us or call us at 513-522-6100 if you have any questions about how we can best help your family.
This facility, now known as Spring Grove’s Northwest location, was known as the Northwest Chapel for many years. Spring Grove has invested in this facility to ensure the funeral home would return to 100% local ownership.
Along with the name change, you will now be able to receive additional services and benefits that only Spring Grove Funeral Homes can provide.
Our large and diverse staff has decades of experience and is ready to help your family with anything you may need.
Our Northwest funeral home location, situated in the heart of the Mt. Healthy neighborhood, provides the following amenities:
· Newly renovated and modern décor
· State-of-the-art technology, including livestreaming services
· Large chapel with seating for 140+ for hosting visitations, funeral services, memorial services, receptions, and family gatherings
· Separate entrances in the front and back allow for large gatherings
· Coffee and beverage lounge and gathering areas encourage visiting and conversation
· Ample parking area that can accommodate 46 cars
· Professional sound system, memorial tribute screens, electronic keyboard/piano, and mic system
· Two private meeting rooms for arrangements and preplanning
· Access to reception events and services at Spring Grove’s 10,000-square-foot Event Center
· Grief to Peace and Men-in-Grief monthly support groups and sessions
· Annual Lantern Lighting, Holiday Remembrance Services, and other community events
Already Have Plans?
If your family already made arrangements with the previous owners at this location, all of your plans remain protected and will be honored. Additionally, Spring Grove has many services, products, and options that may not have been available when you originally selected your funeral plans. You can always rely on our licensed Family Service Advisors to review your options and help you make the choices that are best for your family. To review your plan, please call us at 513-522-6100.
If you have already made arrangements at another location, we are also available to help your family and can transfer your plans into the care of Spring Grove.
Options for Burial
Families who preplan their funeral services at any Spring Grove location can access discounts on cemetery property at Spring Grove Cemetery and Oak Hill Cemetery. If you already have arrangements in place, we can provide an assessment of your current arrangements at no cost to you.
If your choice is cremation, our state-of-the-art crematory is located at our main Spring Grove Funeral Homes facility. This ensures your loved one never leaves the care of the trusted and experienced staff at Spring Grove. We also have a witnessing room for those who would like to say a final goodbye before the start of the cremation process.
Resources for Grief & Healing
Joining the Spring Grove family includes grief support and aftercare services. Families may participate in free monthly facilitated Grief to Peace sessions at the Spring Grove and Northwest locations. Families can also participate in memorial events such as the annual Lantern Lighting Ceremony, holiday remembrance services, activities honoring veterans, and more.
Address & Hours
Monday—Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays & Sundays By appointment