As an essential business, The Spring Grove Family plays a vital role in providing important services to families in their time of need. For most of 2020, our country has faced the difficult challenges of a pandemic, and those challenges are likely to remain in place for the rest of this year and perhaps beyond.
Despite the challenges, Spring Grove is committed to maintaining the highest standards for health and cleanliness to safeguard our employees and visitors. We will continue to follow guidance from national, state, and local authorities and will adjust our procedures as the situation evolves.
Spring Grove has instituted rigorous health and safety policies and practices included but not limited to those listed below:
- Thorough and frequent cleaning of public surfaces
- Masks required at all times for employees and visitors
- Daily employee temperature checks
- Rooms clean and disinfected after every service
- Arrangements limited to two family members
- Web and Phone options for arrangement conferences and pre-planning consultations
- Maximum 50 attendees for indoor gatherings (funerals / visitations / entombments)
- No after-funeral receptions (currently under review)
- Video Streaming available for some locations
Spring Grove is taking all the prudent and necessary steps to serve our community safely. The precautions that have been put into place combined with the commitment by the Spring Grove team have been effective in helping protect customers and employees. We will remain diligent, utilizing safety initiatives that are effective and coincide with recommendations by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Please contact us at (513) 681-7526 if you have any questions or concerns.