Miller Busse Borgmann Funeral Home
4389 Spring Grove Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45223
In 1895, Edward J. Busse and Henry Borgmann founded The Busse & Borgmann Company and began providing Greater Cincinnati families with exceptional funeral service. Originally located on Freeman Avenue, The Busse & Borgmann Co. constructed a new funeral home in 1932 in the foothills of Clifton on Central Parkway. In the late 1970's, longtime Cincinnati funeral home, Charles A. Miller & Sons purchased the Busse & Borgmann funeral home on Central Parkway. Not long after, the original location on Freeman Avenue was closed. Wilber Book, President of Charles A. Miller & Sons, began renovation of the Central Parkway location in the 1980's. In October 2013, Spring Grove Funeral Homes acquired Charles A. Miller & Sons Funeral Home. This funeral home location remained open until October 2018, when we consolidated the business operations to the main funeral home, less than 5 miles away. Spring Grove Funeral Homes continues to honor all Chas A. Miller and Busse & Borgmann preneed funeral plans.