The virtual sessions are hosted via Zoom in collaboration with Companions on a Journey (COJ)
Please, take the time to complete a consent form for yourself. If you have already filled out an online consent form for COJ, you do not need to fill one out.
If this is your first time using Zoom, we recommend that you create a free Zoom account (not required to join meeting) and check out this video on how to join a Zoom Meeting.
How to Access the Meeting
- If using a Computer (Best Method): Please go to: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81461178983#success join the meeting and then enter the password "Peace" (the letter P is upper case)
- If using an iPhone or Table, use the Zoom App and type in the Meeting ID: 814-611- 8983 and enter the password "Peace"
- If using a Telephone : Dial 312- 626 - 6799, enter the Meeting ID: 814-611- 8983 and then press #, next enter the password 236839 press #
- We recommend that you wear headphones to avoid experiencing an echo
- Please, make sure that the your microphone is enabled on your phone, tablet, or computer
- If logging in on using a smart phone, it will give you two options, we recommend selecting "connect using audio"
Need IT Help?
- Contact Grace Irwin, COJ Program Coordinator, by email. Your email should include your phone number, so that she can easily guide you through any IT issues. Grace can be reached at: email@example.com
Thank you again for allowing us to join you on your journey!
Spring Grove Funeral Homes & Companions on a Journey (COJ)