Oak Hill Cemetery
Oak Hill Cemetery, a non-profit organization, was established in 1909 under the corporate title of The Glendale Cemetery Association.
At the request of the Oak Hill Board of Trustees in 1989, Oak Hill Cemetery became part of the Spring Grove Family. Spring Grove was quick to recognize the potential of the rolling acreage, and the opportunity to provide additional options and services to families in the northern Cincinnati suburbs.
The Oak Hill team takes great pride in maintaining this elegant property. The unsurpassed level of maintenance make Oak Hill's 160 acres attractive to all visitors. There are over 140 labeled trees and shrubs on 60 acres of developed property.
Being pro-active, the Oak Hill Board in 1999 entered into a lease with the Tri County Golf Ranch which has developed a 9-hole executive golf course. Funds generated as a result of this venture will serve to continue the development and beautification of Oak Hill.