Wedding Photography and Video
The grounds at Spring Grove Cemetery may be used for photography, whether or not you hold a ceremony here. The 733-acre grounds with 15 lakes, waterfall, several seasonal floral borders and unique architecture provides the perfect backdrop for your wedding day portraits.
Always listed as a favorite location by local photographers, Spring Grove has fabulous scenery for every season. Our ever-changing seasonal floral borders reflect color throughout the year.
Couples are welcome to use the picturesque landscapes, floral displays and lakes at Spring Grove for their wedding photography whether or not they hold their ceremony in our facilities. No reservation, fee or permit is required.
Although weddings and wedding photographs are private affairs, when conducted in park-like settings, couples, attendants, guests, and photographers must strive to conduct their photographs in a manner that does not disrupt or deter the general public's enjoyment during their visit.To ensure facility protection and little or no disruption, we ask the following:
- Photography must be accomplished during regular hours of operation (8:00 am - 6:00 pm daily). Arrangements will not be made for later arrivals.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- No music or amplified sound is permitted.
- Parties cannot restrict other visitors from the photography area nor block roadways.
- All trash and debris generated must be removed prior to departure.
- Parking on the grass is prohibited.
- During busier wedding months, more than one wedding party may arrive at the same location for photographs. Although use of an area is on a first-come, first-serve basis, please be considerate of other parties and do not monopolize one area for an extended length of time.
For convenience, restrooms are located in the front foyer of the Customer Service Center.
If you have further questions regarding wedding photography, please contact us at (513) 681-7526.